Public Testnet Open
for BOScoin Mainnet: SEBAK
Written by BOScoin
November 15th, 2018
BOScoin Public Testnet Is Open!
To read in Korean, click our Medium post.
SEBAK-based Public Testnet of Boscoin Mainnet has opened. All the functions of the BOScoin Mainnet are now viewable to everyone, including the BOScoin Web Wallet, the node address, and etc.
- Web Wallet — https://testnet-wallet.blockchainos.org/
- Node Address — https://testnet-sebak.blockchainos.org/
Also, the Mainnet wallet was released as an open source. (https://github.com/bosnet/web-wallet)
With the release of the Mainnet, the previous Tokennet-based BOScoin transactions will be suspended, and will migrate to the the new Mainnet this November 20.
Exchanges including GDAC, KuCoin, CoinBene, and LATOKEN, have already started the migration.
- Previous tokennet-based BOScoin transactions are permanently suspended when the migration starts.
- Since we are importing the final amount information for all existing transactions on the Mainnet, token swap is not required.
- The previous wallet addresses can be used on the new Mainnet.
- Since the previous tokennet-based Wallet will only be available for viewing past transactions, you can use the previous address on the new Wallet(downloadable on GooglePlay) or Web Wallet.
* We currently support Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. IE will be available soon.
We ask for your consistent support and attention for our community.